This Ultrasonic Thickness Tester includes Software & Cable for RS232 interface and is a microprocessor-controlled ultrasonic thickness gauge specifically designed to measure the thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials such as aluminium, titanium, plastics, ceramics, glass, plastics including rubber and other good ultrasonic wave conductors. It has the biggest and widest measurement range a thickness gauge can ever give, covering 1.0 – 200.00mm with highly accurate measurements. With high power of emission and broad band of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies making it easy to determine the rough surface and even cast iron.
Used in almost all kinds of industries as the Ultrasonic Thickness Tester can perform precise measurements on various types of raw materials, components, parts and assembled machinery. A must have device for monitoring all types of pipes and pressure vessels for loss of thickness due to corrosion or erosion, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, and even in the industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power station and machine manufacturing. It can measure any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminium, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, acrylic, water glass and other materials. If your material has has a zinc coating this will not affect the reading.
Ultrasonic Thickness Tester Features:
• Standard: CE Approved by European Directives for health and safety
• Measure ultra thin materials from 1 mm thickness
• Used the exclusive Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement
• Capable of metering the thickness of a metal pipe
• With high power of emission and broad of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the rough surface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost all kinds of industries.
• Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials, e.g. Steel, Cast Iron, Aluminium, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron.
• Features instant digital results that’s clearly & legibly shown on an easy-to-read LCD screen and exact reading with no guessing or errors
Ultrasonic Thickness Tester Specification:
• Operating Principle: ULTRASONIC
• LCD display : 4 digits, 10 mm LCD
• Measuring method: Ultrasonic pulse echo
• Measuring range (metric/imperial): 1.0~200.00mm, 0.039-7.87inch (45 sharp steel)
• Resolution: 0.1mm / 0.001 inch
• Accuracy: ±(0.5%n+0.1)
• Sound velocity: 500 – 9000m/s
• Diameter of sensor : 10 mm (0.39′ inch)
• Length of sensor : 90 cm (35′ inch)
• Weight of sensor : approx. 40g
Ultrasonic Thickness Tester Set Includes:
• Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge (main unit)
• CD Software & Cable for RS232C Interface
• Bottle of Glycerin FREE
• Ultrasonic sensor
• Operating Manual
• Protective Carrying Case with contoured rubber compartments
Advantages of using the Portable Ultrasonic Thickness Tester with CD SOFWARE & CABLE RS232C
Measures Materials with a thickness of 1.0mm to 200mm
You do not require access to both sides of the material
Built in calibration block for user to self calibrate – no need to send away