Portable Leeb Hardness Tester for Steel, Iron, Metals
This digital hardness tester measures the hardness of sample material in terms of Hardness Leeb (HL). It’s very handy portable, but powerful and versatile hardness tester for different kind of metallic materials including steel and cast steel, cold work tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminium, brass, Bronze and copper alloys with high accuracy, suitable for use under tough working conditions. Test can be at any angles, even upside down.
It can be used on die cavity of moulds, bearings and other mass produced parts on production line, failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment, heavy work piece, installed machinery and permanently assembled parts, testing surface of a small hollow space, material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials, rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
Leeb Hardness Testing Principle.
An impact body with a spherical test tip made of tungsten carbide is propelled against the sample surface by a spring force and then rebounds back. At a distance of 1mm from the sample surface, the impact and rebound velocity of the impact body are measured by the following method: A permanent magnet embedded in the impact body, when passing through the coil in its coil holder, induces in the coil an electric voltage proportional to the velocities of the magnet.
Portable Leeb Hardness Tester for Steel, Iron, Metals Features:
• Palm size for narrow space
• Test at any angle, even upside down
• Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
• Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
• Offers User recalibration function.
• Average Times Setting
• Durable metal case and hardness scales
• D type Impact Device + D type Calibration block
• Large screen LCD, showing all functions and parameters. With backlight
• Battery information showing the rest capacity of the battery
• Manual or Auto power off
Portable Leeb Hardness Tester for Steel, Iron, Metals Specifications:
• Measuring range: 200-900L
• Impact Directions: up, down, horizontal, slanting up, slanting down
• Impact Device: Will handle the majority of hardness testing applications.
• Measuring materials: 9 different common materials
o Steel and cast steel
o Cold work tool steel
o Stainless steel
o Grey cast iron
o Nodular cast iron
o Cast aluminium alloys
o Brass (copper-zinc alloys)
o Bronze (copper-aluminium alloys/copper-tin alloys)
o Wrought copper alloys
• Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
• Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
• Conversion: HL-HRC-HRB-HB-HV-HSD
• With RS232C interface
• Memory: 50 Data can be stored and re-readable
• Work voltage: 3V (2 x 1.5V AAA size battery)
• Working temperature: -10~50°C
• Storage temperature:-30~60°C
• Relative humidity: =90%
• Dimension: 146 x 65 x 36mm
o Main Unit: 140g (not including batteries)
o Test Workpiece: 6.2lbs
o Whole Set with Hard Carrying Case: 8.5lbs (not including batteries)
• 1 x Portable Leeb Hardness Tester
• 1 x Standard Test Block
• 1 x Small Support Ring
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• 1 x Carrying Case
• 1 x Cleaning Brush
Delivery 3-5 working days